Here are some community forums and technology blogs that focus on DevOps and can provide valuable insights into the market share and trends:
- Reddit /r/DevOps: The /r/DevOps subreddit is a popular online community where DevOps professionals and enthusiasts gather to discuss various DevOps concepts, tools, and practices. It’s a great platform to interact with like-minded individuals and gain insights into the DevOps community’s perspectives and experiences .
- KodeKloud Community: KodeKloud Community is an online platform that brings together DevOps and IT professionals. It offers a space for members to connect, share knowledge, ask questions, and collaborate on projects related to DevOps, cloud computing, containers, automation, and more .
- DevOps Forums: Feedspot has curated a list of the top 15 DevOps forums, discussions, and message boards, providing a comprehensive collection of DevOps-focused online communities. These forums are a valuable resource for staying up to date with industry trends, discussing challenges, and learning from experts .
- The Agile Admin Blog: The Agile Admin blog covers a wide range of topics including DevOps, Agile, cloud computing, infrastructure automation, and open source. It provides insights and perspectives from experienced developers, consultants, vendors, and thought leaders in the industry .
- GitLab Blog: The GitLab blog offers a wealth of articles and resources related to DevOps. It covers various aspects of DevOps practices, tools, and methodologies, providing insights into the market trends and best practices .
These community forums and technology blogs serve as excellent platforms for understanding the DevOps market landscape, exploring current trends, and gaining insights from industry experts and practitioners. By actively participating in these communities, you can expand your knowledge, network with professionals, and stay up to date with the latest developments in the DevOps space.